Thursday, September 1, 2011

Sneek Peek Day 2! Our Craft Lounge

Oh My..... Have I been having fun coloring, glueing and designing - come back tomorrow for my favorite new card... I love love love it! (hint Mrs. Frosty)

LEAVE A MESSAGE HERE FOR AN EXTRA ENTRY TO THE BLOG CANDY...

Fall Sunflower....
Simple, fun and loads of possibilities with this awesome image. Especially when doubled with Coffee Sparkle Fluff for the flower center. This will also make a great spring flower by coloring it spring colors... how easy is that?

Copic Colors used:
Sunflower: Y32, Y35, Y38, E33
Flower Center: E49 topped with Coffee Sparkle Fluff
Leaves: G20, G82, G85
doodling: Copic Multi-liner #5


Surfin Santa....
now is he just the coolest ever? This image is so perfect for me, because I love to travel at the Holiday time... I enjoy anywhere tropical, sunny, and Scuba diving and or snorkeling possibilities (preferably with turtles)! This year Andy and I have a Mexican Rivera Cruise planned - coming home on Christmas Eve for the home festivities... so this is just PERFECT for me! You can bet that you will be seeing several samples with this image... it might just be my personal Christmas Card image.... Marianne Walker is such an awesome illustrator.... isn't she? She comes up with the funniest details ...like a Christmas tree on Santa's Surfboard.. now how awesome is that! LOL. How do you like my snowflake sunshine.... ? Thought it was perfect!

A few things about my card:
Image: Our Craft Lounge - SURFIN SANTA
Designer Paper: Little Yellow Bicycle
Snowflake: Martha Stewart Punch
Copics: Santa E00, E000, E11, R20,
Hat/ Surf Board / candy canes: R22, R24, R27, R59
Hat fur & beard: C3, C00
fur/beard: SUGAR SPARKLE FLUFF
Tree/Shorts: G21, G24, G28
Water: BG01, waves are BG10, BGOOO & blender
Sky: B0000
Sun under snowflake: Y00 on top of blue

DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE ME SOME LOVE FOR EXTRA FOR BLOG CANDY.. YUMMIE YUMMIE!

Our Craft Lounge Products can be found at your local Scrapbook/rubber stamp stores... here are a few of my favorites..

PLEASE SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL STORES AND KEEP THEM FLOURISHING. We need these great stores for great classes and girly social time! Whew Hew... If you don't have a LSS please call one of my favorites and ask them to mail it to you.........

Collective Journey - Redlands, CA
Scrapbooking Heaven - Westminster, CA
Scrapbooking Made Simple - Santa Clarita, CA
This And That - Chino Hills, CA
Pages From The Heart - Monrovia, CA
Paper Vineyard, Chandler, AZ
Stamp Works, Chandler, AZ
Cool Scrapbooks - San Diego County
and so many more!

COLORFUL HUGS,
JENNIE

22 comments:

  1. Great cards, Jennie! I love how your ribbon matches the sunflower image!! What a happy card! And I see that you and I share a love of all things tropical! Your Surfin' Santa card is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we have not local stores .... wish we did!

    great cards, sure to bring joy to who ever gets them!
    Sandra ltb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cards and esp love the fluffy santa beard--- too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are adorable, Jennie! I wonder if someone should warn Santa to use a little sun screen. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are both terrific! I really enjoy the sparkly fluff accents on the sunflower center and Santa's hat & beard too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. note... Many local stores will mail the product to you if you don't have a LSS near you. I like to keep them busy so we all have places to have great card classes! Whew Hew...

    ReplyDelete
  7. GREAT cards!! Santa is soooo CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards. That santa is going to have to be my card this year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these, Jennie! What perfect ribbon for the sunflower card, and how cute and fun can Santa possibly be?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I totally love 'Surfin' Santa!' Those candy canes are too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are both wonderful and I love, love, love that ribbon you used on the Sunflower card!! Surfing Santa can't help but put a smile on your face! Joined as a follower so I can keep up with you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Totally adorable Jennie!!

    Crafty Hugs!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  13. Speaking of local stores ...
    Collective Journey's schedule shows you down for Wed. Sept. 21, but your site says Sept. 20. Do you know which is correct?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great ribbon treatment on your sunflower card. The surfin' Santa is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are both fantastic!! I too agree about the ribbon, it really is perfect. You did an outstanding job of coloring your Surfin' Santa card. Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such great projects! I love the colors and design.

    Carol B
    ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great cards--the ribbon on the first card is perfect for this image.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I want to design and color like you when I grow up! When that is, I do not know. These are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  19. love how the ribbon mimics the stamp and the fluffy santa! :) CUTENESS! :)

    ReplyDelete