Monday, September 5, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHALLENGE - IMPRESSION OBSESSION

Is this image amazing or what? It is just the perfect image to practice coloring wood, fun ground techniques, metal, coloring through glass and so much more! I have colored this images in so many different color combos. I think it is a perfect image for anyone who loves gardening. (I need a Birthday Greeting from Impression Obsession.. gotta get one - you can too Here)

Stamp Name: Potting Shed #H1802 AVAILABLE HERE or at your LSS

We won't talk about my garden..... it's been too hot to pull weeds. So, I am saying that each tomato plant needs friends... and they have plenty of friends - as long as they all get along I am happy! LOL.

IMPRESSION OBSESSION'S WEEKLY CHALLENGE! (prizes!)

Copic Colors Used:
Shed: Y32, Y35, Y38, E33
Browns: E30, E33, E35, E37,
Wheel Barrow: E02, E08, E39
Reds: R24, R27 E02
Ground: W00, W1, W3, W5 (just dot dot dot with your markers)
Sky: B000
Sun flowers: yr21, Yr24, E41, E44



3 comments:

  1. You're card is stunning! Happy Birthday Impression Obsession.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a really pretty way to spend your birthday too! I love gardening and your pretty card really puts me in the mood! Thanks for playing, Jennie, and good luck n the drawing too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic coloring!!!! Thanks for playing along with Impression Obsession!

    ReplyDelete