Wednesday, August 26, 2015
Friday: Sept 25 6pm - 9pm
We mix and match... you have a choice of watercolor or Copic. Everyone will receive a watercolor packet unless a Copic packet is pre-requested.
Everyone will recieve a watercolor packet unless a Copic packet is requested. Please bring, small paint brush or watercolor brush, adhesive, scissors, and a snack to share. Ink watercolor is provided for you.
If you wish to do Copic coloring please let me know ahead of time so I can prepare a special packet for you. Please bring your own Copics, adhesive, scissors and a snack to share. colors are w1, w3, B0000 or BG000, your favorite green combo or G20, G82, G85, Yr24. for the duck card. flowers you can select your favorite color combos. I used R24, R22, R20, Y32, Y35, YR24, green G20, G82, G95. blender pen.
Hope to see you there.. please friend me on facebook and I will invite you to our private group page so you can get the details and address.
I am so happy to announce that the first class at my house went well. We had a total of 19 ladies come to my house to play. I hope some of you can join us next month for more fun. I will also be holding a mini crafty garage sale at the same time..... trust me I have oodles and oodles of stuff to sale. I need room in that craft room! If interested comment here and I will contact you.
Here is a super fun fall card. I am totally in love with it. I have several leaf sets but think that these came out the very best! So let's get started with the step by step instructions to create this beauty.
Stampendous Stamp crs5068 It would have also looked super cool with CRS5052 (I don't have it)
Matching Die Set DCS5068
Stampendous Deep Impressing Embossing enamel (bronze and silver)
Burlap shred (I shredded it from burlap fabric)
Cardstock: Kraft, Vanilla and expresso and some apricot cs (you can use any yellow or light color).
Ahesive: dry and liquid
Stayzon ink pad - I used brown but black would be great also
Tim Holtz distress pads: Peeled paint, Scattered Straw, festive berries, and antique linen.
- Step 1 - Stamp images with Stayzon and cut with matching dies or fussy cut each leaf.
- Step 2 - Sponge ink onto each leaf using dabbers or make up removing sponges (dollar store). Peeled paint, scattered straw, festive berries
- Step 3 - Sponge Walnut Stain ink onto the edges of each leaf.
- Step 4 - Lay on two damp baby wipes (or damp papertowel). then gently scrunch it up.
- Step 5 - Unroll the leaf and spray with any giltter spray that you have. I didn't think that the pink would work, but it did fine. Of course I would have rather used clear - but we need to be resourceful with what we already own!
- Step 6 - using random background stamps lightly stamp a background with antique linen ink.
- Step 7 - Sprinkle chunky embossing enamel onto vanilla cardstock. Then heat from underneath with heat gun until melted.
- Crimp a piece of kraft cardstock (great recycle of paper grocery bags). assemble card.
- Stamp Greeting with Stayzon brown ink.
Wednesday, August 19, 2015
First month special price of 20.00 for five cards, small snack and instruction on Copic or ink watercolor. I supply watercolor you bring a small paint brush and adhesive. If you want to use copics please bring your own. I will give you a list,
Your favorite coral combo or r20, r22,r24and a darker red like r27 or r29
Favorite green combo. Ie. Ygo3, yg63, yg67. Or g20 g82 g85. (Any fav green combo,works for leaves)
Bright yellow combo ie: Y 11, Y15, y 19 or your favorite ( I have extra yellows)
Teal combo Ie bg 72, bg 75 or any teal combo like bg10 and bg13. Etc.
look at photos and if you don't have listed colors let me know what you have and we will figure it out. Easy peasy.
Friday aug 21 6-9 pm very close to sell out.
sat August 22. 9 am - noon a few seats left
Saturday 2:00 I will open this slot if we get six NEW participants not already registered
Location is in Colton near loma linda/ San Bernardino. Just West of I215 south of I10.
call me or text me if you want to come. 909-222-7018
Note I would love to start doing this once a month if I have enough people to participate. My problem is that I may have a hard time getting time off in Oct, Nov and Dec because I work retail. I am off now for surgery. I hope to have a class on the weekend of Sept. 12 before my surgery, will let you know asap.
see you all
BRING- snack to share optional. Cost 20.00 per guest (cash prefered, Check ok)
Watercolor - just bring a small paint brush and adhesive.
Copic - Bring listed copics or similar combinations that will go with color scheme, and adhesive