I am so happy to announce that the first class at my house went well. We had a total of 19 ladies come to my house to play. I hope some of you can join us next month for more fun. I will also be holding a mini crafty garage sale at the same time..... trust me I have oodles and oodles of stuff to sale. I need room in that craft room! If interested comment here and I will contact you.
Here is a super fun fall card. I am totally in love with it. I have several leaf sets but think that these came out the very best! So let's get started with the step by step instructions to create this beauty.
Stampendous Stamp crs5068 It would have also looked super cool with CRS5052 (I don't have it)
Matching Die Set DCS5068
Stampendous Deep Impressing Embossing enamel (bronze and silver)
Burlap shred (I shredded it from burlap fabric)
Cardstock: Kraft, Vanilla and expresso and some apricot cs (you can use any yellow or light color).
Ahesive: dry and liquid
Stayzon ink pad - I used brown but black would be great also
Tim Holtz distress pads: Peeled paint, Scattered Straw, festive berries, and antique linen.
- Step 1 - Stamp images with Stayzon and cut with matching dies or fussy cut each leaf.
- Step 2 - Sponge ink onto each leaf using dabbers or make up removing sponges (dollar store). Peeled paint, scattered straw, festive berries
- Step 3 - Sponge Walnut Stain ink onto the edges of each leaf.
- Step 4 - Lay on two damp baby wipes (or damp papertowel). then gently scrunch it up.
- Step 5 - Unroll the leaf and spray with any giltter spray that you have. I didn't think that the pink would work, but it did fine. Of course I would have rather used clear - but we need to be resourceful with what we already own!
- Step 6 - using random background stamps lightly stamp a background with antique linen ink.
- Step 7 - Sprinkle chunky embossing enamel onto vanilla cardstock. Then heat from underneath with heat gun until melted.
- Crimp a piece of kraft cardstock (great recycle of paper grocery bags). assemble card.
- Stamp Greeting with Stayzon brown ink.