Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Our Craft Lounge Sneek Peek!

SCAREDY CAT......
This is just one of the many awesome new stamps being released by Our Craft Lounge this week. I am so excited to finally release my samples. Some of the most amazing designers are giving sneek peeks today, tomorrow and Thursday in preparation for the



Note, that I will be including this card and several others in many on my classes next month. You can buy/order this image at many of my favorite stores......

Scrapbooking Made Simple - Santa Clarita, CA
Scrapbooking Heaven - Westminster, CA
Collective Journey - Redlands, CA
This and That - Chino Hills, CA
Pages From The Heart - Monrovia, CA
and many other locations!

I love this little kitty.... but she does not scare me! LOL....

28 comments:

  1. Super sweet Jennie!!

    Crafty Hugs!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coloring is fabulous!!!! Love this fun card!!!

    Ps--- finally i could leave a comment by using my phone :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card and amazing coloring, Jennie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this kitty. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooo Cute!! Love this adorable card....

    ReplyDelete
  6. CUTE!! I just think this little cat is ADORABLE!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great coloring and cute kitty!
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just adorable and fantastic coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, friend! Love your darling card! Drooling over your coloring! When are you comin' to Florida? :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job Jennie! Thanks so much for joining us this week. I know your card classes will be packed with ladies loving this card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just adorable! Thanks for sharing it with us during the hop. :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ok. I'm in love. This is ADORABLE. No. DARLING. No. FANTASTIC! I'm not sure that's the word I want to use, either - but it's close. This design - and your work - are just...just...SCRUMDIDDLYUMPTIOUS! (Yeah - that's the word.) Great job!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a sweet little kitty, couldn't be more pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Not a halloween person but this is really cute!
    :) Gale

    ReplyDelete
  15. She is really cute, isn't she? :) Great job coloring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a great project! I love the colors and design.

    Carol B
    ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a super-cute Hallowe'en card! You've done a terrific job!

    ReplyDelete
  18. How adorable. And I love your Copic skills.

    ReplyDelete
  19. cute, cute, cute!! Love your coloring! :)

    ReplyDelete