Sunday, August 28, 2011

Copic Card & Technique Classes

Next Month.... Stamp Company Focus will be on Our Craft Lounge.. Whew Hew... Gotta love those girls over there... AMAZING.

Copic Card and/or Technique classes are soooo much fun. I taught several over the weekend.. here is part of the stuff I packed into my car... Did I mention I dropped my marker boxes right out the back of my car... ever pick up over 1000 copic markers in HOT street? ARGH... thanks dad for helping!

Stay Tuned for another fun blog hop next week... Our Craft Lounge will be releasing their new stamps and you will not want to miss their amazing blog hop with free blog candy, goodies and great samples to look at. Their design team is amazing! Whew Hew.....

sneek peek.. shhhhhh look at the class boards in the back of the photo... see the kitty, wine, sunflower, scarecrow... yes those are a few of the images I will be teaching next month and showing on my blog next week for the hop!

join as a follower to my blog (or already are) and you will get an extra entry for a prize.

CHECK MY SIDE BAR ON THIS BLOG FOR MY UPDATED CLASS LIST! HOPE TO SEE YOU AT ONE OR MORE CLASSES...

COLORFUL HUGS,
JENNIE


No comments:

Post a Comment