Monday, April 16, 2012

Borderless images with Alcohol Ink Markers

 Have you ever created something then said "wow" did I really do that?  Well, that is what I said when I finally created these two cards.  It's a technique that I have wanted to try for about six months and finally sat down to give it a try.  I am keeping the tutorial secret until after my classes.. hey... who wants to take a class if they already know how it is done.  I just love the outcome and this can be done with any alcohol markers.  
Visit me at Scrapbooking Made Simple on May 21st to make these fun borderless cards.  Or join me at Collective Journey or Pages from the heart soon!  Watch my calendar for updates... too fun!

colors will be posted for both Copics and Spectrum Noir.

Hugs,
Jennie


6 comments:

  1. These cards are absolutely lovely!! I won't be able to join you to make the cards but I look forward to a tutorial in the future. They would be great mother's day cards. Thank for sharing your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in Northern CA - where are your classes? Please email me!
    Cindy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow these are amazing too bad I am in Michigan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are there tutorials for this yet??

    ReplyDelete