Thursday, September 2, 2010

Three Fun Cards.....


Hello,
Well, I just discovered Kenny K images on Sunday... I must say they are darn cute. I could not wait to color this guy... Is he the coolest.... I actually colored him on the plane ride home from New Mexico. The ride was REAL bumpy but I just couldn't wait to play with this fun image.

I colored him with my Copics and added a bit of Glossy Accents to the instruments and some Copic Spica pen to the teeth.. gotta have shinny teeth!
colors used, E30, E33, E35, B91, B93, B95, C00, C02, C03, YR04, Y06 and a few other misc. colors.

2 comments:

  1. Ha! He is cool! Soooooo...flying on airplanes with pens (in cabin with me) is safe for pens...no explosion gonna happen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennie, he looks great! Love those sparkly teeth ;D Thanks again for the awesome class in Albuquerque. I am teaching a Copic Primer class tomorrow at CP2 and am so excited that I probably won't sleep tonight...lol! Luckily, I learned from the best and shouldn't have any problems! Hugz, from New Mexico - Cheryl Valadez

    ReplyDelete