Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A million Thanks

Just got back from a Mills Repco trade show in Oakland. Not only did I get to make some really great new friends, I also learned a few new techniques that I just can't wait to teach in my October classes... Whew hew.
For now i thought i would post a simple card made with my Copics and a stamp set from Hero Arts "A Million Thanks" to Mills Repco for a great weekend.
Hello to all of my new and old friends. Els from Elizabeth Crafts and Donna Salazar were so fun. I really feel that I have new friends for life.
Hero Arts was at the show, so I thought I should use one of their stamp sets to say thanks to the entire Mills Repco Gang.... it was fun.. see most of in Buena Park and Portland - Can hardly wait.
card: hero Arts Stamp set, copics YR21, YR23, YR24, G20, G82, G85, E33, E30. One flower is popped up with a foam dot. Very basic simple fun card.


Everyone was so fun and had some great crafty stuff to play with. I can't wait to play with the goodies that Els and Donna gave me.... oooh oooh can't wait to share will all of you my newest creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment