Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Splitcoast Stampers - Transparent Balloon Tutorial

Oh My!  I can finally share some fun news!  Splitcoast Stampers asked me to do a coloring tutorial for their website!  I was so excited!  I thought I would not be able to keep a secret until time to post, but I kept my lips sealed!  I decided I to do a little tutorial on coloring transparent balloons.  I have done this technique in many of my classes, and everyone always seem to enjoy it.

Jumbo Balloons by The Peddler's Pack

For the tutorial, I used the much smaller stamp, to keep the video short. You would use the same exact technique to color the larger image. Here are a few photos of transparent balloons. Please check  out the tutorial on the Splitcoast Stampers website 
 
Drift Gift by Stampendous


Please watch the video on Splitcoast Stampers!

Colorful Hugs, 
Jennie Black

3 comments: