Monday, January 18, 2016

Feb Class Projects

Classes at my house will be held Friday Night Feb 19 from 6:00 - 9:00 pm, and Saturday Feb 20th from 10:00 am - 1:00 pm.  Note these classes have a lot of flexibility and allow Copics or watercolor.
BONUS:   I added the pretty lady image for those wanting to practice coloring images with skin and hair.   I also loved the kitty stamp so I threw it in.  Hope you like it!

Watercolorists: Please bring a small watercolor brush, adhesive and optional waterbased markers such as Marvy, Tombow, Stampin Up, Distress Ink.  The markers make the projects go much quicker.  If you do not have these markers, you are more than welcome to use my ink pads.

Copic: Please bring your Copics.  Color vary. 



Hope to see you at class.  Note that I have a limit of 12 people per class so please RSVP early.  Give me a call if you plan on coming so I can make you a kit!  909-222-7018

Jennie B



No comments:

Post a Comment