Monday, March 30, 2015

Making Art with Stampendous!

This week's theme at Stampendous is MAKING ART!.....  In my world that is something that I try to do everyday.  There are so many stamps that fit this catagory.  Starting with this one that has a cute little House Mouse stamping across the card... Isn't he just darling!  My previous post also shows those artsy mice painting a flower. I hope you enjoy this card as much as I do

Hugs,
Jennie

House-Mouse® Making Prints by Jennie Lin Black

Supplies:HMQ12_SSC1214_JLB_800

From Stampendous:
HMQ12 Making Prints
SSC1214 Happy Greetings Perfectly Clear™ Stamps
MEM01 Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®
SSH38 Small Perfectly Clear™ Acrylic Handle
Plus:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics®
White Cardstock
Patterned Paper
Glitter Paper
Ribbon from May Arts
Brad and punched flower as shown
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives

Instructions:

Copics:  Mouse: W1,W3, W5, Skin: E000, E00, E11
Wood: E30, E33, E25
Red: R20, R24, R27, R59

3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet, sweet card! Love the color theme and that mouse is adorable! Thanks for sharing your House-Mouse card with us, it's always a delight to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to think I could survive not owning this stamp ... I was SO wrong. Love this card! So much inspiration.

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little mouse stamp-hopping his way across the card! So adorable!I And I love your black/red/white combo!

    ReplyDelete