Friday, October 17, 2014

Finally! I can share my favorite new stamp set! Stampendous!

Wow!  I have had to keep my mouth shut for MONTHS!  Some of the new Stampendous Stamps are totally AMAZING!  I have designed several of the cards in the catalog and can't wait to share each one of them with you. I thought I would start with my favorite new stamp set. Hummingbirds 5072 (See below) AND the matching DIE! They are sooooooo super cool.  At first I thought they were just a spring stamp set until I played with my fall watercolors. Check out the fall colors - they work great with this set!  
 
Fall card:  I water colored the entire card using my Ranger distress inks.  It was so fun!  I used various browns and oranges (Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain, Marigold, Persimmon, and rusty hinge) for the birds and my favorite two greens are Peeled Paint and Forest Moss.  I used the Tim Holtz brick embossing folder and lightly brushed vintage photo over to soften the bright white color of the paper.  I also added a bit of Stampendous Embossing Enamels to the background for added fun!

Spring: The pink and blue sample is actually in the Stampendous Catalog!  Whew hew for me!  I used my copics to color this one and totally LOVE LOVE LOVE the outcome! 
Pinks: RV55, RV00, RV09, Greens YG01, YG03, YG17, YG63, YG67,Y11, blues  b05, B02, B00, BG02, BG000, V04.  (sorry I had to guess on the blues,  your's does not have to be exactly like mine!).
 
Colorful Hugs,
Jennie Black

2 comments:

  1. Both are so stunning Jennie...gorgeous colours and colouring and I love the stamps...beautiful.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hummingbird cards! Thanks for showing options!

    ReplyDelete