Monday, May 26, 2014

New fun digi stamps!


A happy discovery today!  I went cyber surfing today to find some floral digi stamps and discovered a new stamp company.  Power Poppy ... you can check them out HERE

This card was made for their layout challenge on their blog.  My favorite new image is a beautiful trio of tulips that I will be coloring later this week... so stay tuned!

Directions:

Printed onto Neenah Cardstock using A Canon M410 printer.

Colored with Copics: R14, R27, R59, YR02, YR04, YR18, E79, YR24, Y11, Y15, Y19, YG01, YG03, YG63.

Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. Your Gerbera trio is stunning!! LOVE the different colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bold, bright, and beautiful! Thanks for playing with Power Poppy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you found Power Poppy and even more glad I got to see your beautiful card today! Love your beautifully and brightly colored Gerbera daisies. I am so glad you could play along in Power Poppy's Get Sketchy challenge this month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! The coloring on this beauty is out of this world. Love the different colors and the fun papers you added just to make this one shine! So glad you joined us gals over at Power Poppy! :-)

    ReplyDelete