Saturday, January 25, 2014

ONLINE class now open for registration - Building Dimension

Wow... Time has flown. My first formal on line class will begin on Feb 5th.  Both Copic & Spectrum Noir welcome with color suggestions for both. (other brands also welcome).

In this class, I will teach you how to build layers, dimension and life to your images.  All images are provided in this first class.  I have 1 hour of video tutorials, several written tutorials, practice sheets, color suggestions and even a review of basic coloring & correcting techniques.

Each week for three weeks, we will work on a different types of images to build a variety of skills.  Participants will have the opportunity to post their work in a private forum for comments and suggestions from me.  This is perfect for those of you who live too far to take a live class and/or prefer to take the class in the comfort of your own home at any time you wish.

Register now HERE

Please drop me a note so I will know to expect you.

See you soon!
Jennie

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jennie,
    I would like to register for your online class with Spectrum Noir. Could you please send me in the right direction as I don't see anything on this page to sign up.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete