Friday, November 16, 2012




  Sealed With A Little Kiss - from the second I heard that was what SWALK stood for, I was instantly in love with this cute line of stamps.  This release is my favorite so far!  This funny image is purr-fect if you know me and my dog Bugsie!  She is always getting new ribbons and bows for her hair.. but no one is allowed to cut her hair!  Nope - It touches the ground just the way I like it!   Here is my pampered baby Bugsie sitting in front of the Steinway that Elvis used to record songs on!  LOL


The name of this set is  A Time To Paws I used several different Crafter's Companion tools, stamps and such so here is how I made the card!

First I colored the image with my Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers.  Colors used are
RED: DR1, DR3, DR7, CR10
GRAY: IG1, IG2, IG5, IG8
BROWN: TN1, TN2, TN6, TN8
BLUE: TB4
BLENDER PEN

My background paper was made using our new EBOSSER machine and our large Damask embossing folder.  I just love the size of these folders as you can make an over sized card with no problem!  The sandwich I used included the embossing folder, and plates A, C & D, plus one sheet of black cardstock.


Look at the crisp deep embossing it put into my cardstock.  I love these embossing folders!

 Here is a close up of the image I colored.  I can't believe I picked red and black.. those are the two hardest colors for me to use!  LOL.. but I just love the dramatic look of red black and white... This lady looks so classy in her sexy black dress, pearls with her silver poodle!  LOL...

I hope my post has inspired you to try these great new stamps, the embosser, embossing folders and Spectrum  Noir alcohol markers!  Have a great day!


Jennie Black

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jennie, your card is totally awesome! Oh and little Bugsie, I adore these dogs and is just so cute sitting there!! Can't wait to get my EBosser at Xmas
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete