Wednesday, March 21, 2012


Hello Everyone,

As many of you know I am now working for Crafter's Companion as well as teaching my Copic classes.  They both have alcohol markers so it's a perfect fit for me.  I can reach a larger group of people by offering classes for Spectrum Noir as well as Copic.  Most of the stores I teach in offer both, however some only have one or the other.  Be sure to check with the store of your choice to find out what they are offering.

To your left, I colored the same image twice.  One for those who will be using Spectrum Noir and the other for those using Copics.  Each have their color combinations listed for your convenience.  The image is Birthday Girl from the Humphrey collection at Crafter's Companion.. Isn't she darling!  LOVE HER....

Top: Colored with Spectrum Noir:  PP1, PP2, PP3, TB1, TB2, BGR1, BGR2, BGR3, IG1, IG2, IG3, Blender, TN1, CT1, CT4, CT2, White Gel Pen  For soft background, I added blender pen first then added TB1, the blender softened the color for the soft look I wanted. Same for the ground using E30

Bottom - Colored with Copic:  R81, R83, R85, B02, W1, W3, W5, C1, C3, C5, BG13, Y32, Y35, Y38, B000, E30 Blender, White Gel pen, I added blender pen to the background prior to adding the B000 for the background and ground.

I love both cards, I hope you do too.

Colorful Hugs,
Jennie


1 comment: