Monday, July 12, 2010

CC Designs - Card Class Peoria, Az

Hello Everyone!
Whew Hew, a post from me two days in a row... I was excited to share these two new images I received from CC Designs. She has the coolest website where she has most of the popular images that I love (Stampavie, Magnolia, My Favorite Things, Justrite, Greeting Farm, Stampendous, Bildmalarna and a million more). Just go to Allthatscraps.com. Tell her I sent ya!

The first weekend of August, I will be teaching my Copic Techniques class and a card class featuring these two cards and one more. Two of the cards have fun folds and lots of fun to make. Join us at Crop Girls, Peoria, AZ the first week of August. Call store for details. PH: (623) 972-0600. See ya there! Whew Hew
I use limited colors in my classes to help the students with their budget! These cards use the following:
Yellow: Y11 & Y15
Brown: E30, E33, E35
Flesh: E000, E01
Pinks: R81 & R83 (my all time favorite pink)
Green: G20, & G82 (another current favorite combo.)
Blue: B0000

IF YOU LIVE IN SO CAL... I hope you have a great A/C it was 100 degrees here at my house.. that was not the bad part. I think there was about 900% humidity. (is there was such a thing? LOL I think you get the idea! It was HOT)
Colorful Hugs!
Jennie

1 comment:

  1. Love Crop Girls...I'll have to check my calendar! How fun!

    ReplyDelete