Thursday, August 20, 2009

Family Friday (a bit early)

I have promised my family to post some photos of summer each friday. Well, it has been pointed out to me that I have not done that in a few weeks... OOPS.. Hope this makes up for it... I love you all.

Summer went by so fast. Austin visited twice each time for two weeks. I loved every minute of our time together. Of course we had cousins galore especially my sweet niece Amanda. Mom came for 10 days which was wonderful. It was too long since we last saw each other.

Tom's boys raced in several motorcycle races with Wesley getting hurt twice. Ouch. Of course we did the water things like a million trips to the beach and ended summer with a trip to the waterpark.

So here are a few photos of our summer. More next week...

Mom, me and Austin... Doesn't mom look little next to Austin. Austin at Laguna Beach... brrr the water was cold that day. I refused to snorkel in that cold water, but we had to do a bit of boogie boarding (until our skin turned pink from the cold water). Steve at the race track where he won second place (on bike). Wesley at the racetrack between races.




















No comments:

Post a Comment