Thursday, October 6, 2011

Impression Obsession -It's a Costume Party!



















My costume will be a 'WITCH" Whew hew.... check out the buckle on my new boots.... Toot Toot.. My first pair of boots as an adult... I know I know I am over 50 years old and finally got a pair of boots (Wolky!) to fit my foot! I am soooo excited- my foot has such a high arch that I have never been able to get my foot into a boot! LOL.. My son said they look like something that should be sticking out from under the witches house in Wizard of Oz.... ARGH.... so I thought it fitting to add them in this "costume Party Photo"


Colored with Copics:
Project: Treat Bag (made with Sizzix die cut!)
Image: Witch on a Broom by Impression Obsession (illustrator is Sarah Phelps)
Paper is by Moxxie and Canvas Corp

Check out the rest of the challenge at the Impression Obsession Blog!


3 comments:

  1. How cute and fun too, Jennie! Thank you again for the heads up on the Inlinkz widget. Your project is just so wonderful. Thank you for playing and good luck in the drawing too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is precious Jennie! Thanks for playing with us at Impression Obsession!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an awesome project! I love how you colored those flying witches, and how you put them on rosettes! Also love the cobwebs and how you added color to the bag! Awesome! Thank you for sharing!

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete