Saturday, October 22, 2011

Vintage - Stampendous

Ok.. not my usual style.. but believe it or not I prefer the vintage look to the clean crisp look... One would never know it. Vintage is harder for me to do, don't know why, but it does not come natural for me. Clean and simple layouts just pop into my head..... I love it when I take the time to create something more grungy! Even got my pinkies inky! LOL.... didn't have a greeting that would fit in the tag and I had to use the tag....love it! DO YOU? SHOULD I DO MORE IN THIS STYLE?


Stamp: Stampendous
Copics:
Greens; G20, G82, G85,
Reds: R22, R24, R27 and a tiny bit of R59
skin: E00, E11, R21 and a tiny bit of B21 for eyes
Background: E43, E44 (my new favorite browns)
flowers are from Tim Holtz Sizzix Die.
rhinestone crystals.... love them!

1 comment:

  1. Oh you definitely should, this actually looks neat and vintage IMO...it's fabulous! I love the white fur around the hood and everything. This is going to make someone a great Christmas Card!

    -Tanisha

    ReplyDelete