Sunday, October 23, 2011

Our Craft Lounge - Guest Designer - Granny's Potion

WICKED AWESOME!
Ya gotta Love Granny from Our Craft Lounge. She is always coming up with some sort of costume or outfit. Here she is as a witch in the "Granny's Potion" clear stamp set. I wanted to to use this frightingly wonderful MOXXIE paper, so I used very muted colors for Granny's dress... normally my hands reach for the brighter colors, but I wanted her to match the paper. All of the fun background paper is from Moxxie's new halloween line... I LOVE it!

Today is my last day as guest designer for OCL. Boo Hoo.... I love these folks, so you can bet I will be posting more projects using their amazing images as well as teaching classes featuring the awesome OCL stamp line and SPARKLY FLUFF....

Happy Halloween Everyone!

Stamps Used: Granny
Copic Colors used:
Greens: G93, G95, G99 (added a bit of c5 in shaded areas)
Oranges: yr16, yr18 (again added C5 to shaded areas)
Hair: C1, c3, C5
cauldron: V91, V93, V99
ground: E43, E44
yellow: y11, y00
skin: e00, e11
broom: stick E43, E44, other y21, E33, E37

Decorator Paper: Moxxie
Dies: Spellbinders

Stamps Available at your local stamp or scrapbook stores
online store also available here:


No comments:

Post a Comment