Wednesday, March 21, 2012

HAVE A SWEET DAY

SWEETNESS is what I think of when I see this card.  I absolutely LOVE that ice cream cone.  I am a fan of ice cream!  One of my favorite desserts of all time.  That green is Pistachio Almond, the yellow is Coconut Pineapple, and the pink is Cherry Garcia.. LOL.. well they may not look like it, but those are three of my favorite flavors so I thought I'd pretend. LOL...

What is your favorite flavor?

Colored with Copics:
Cherry Garcia:  R81, R83, R85
Pistachio: YG11, YG13, YG17, YG63
Coconut Pineapple: YR30, YR3, YR21
Chocolate: E21, E25, E27
Cone: E30, E31
Image: Impression Obsession - Three Scoops
Greeting: Computer image.

Ask for this stamp and more in your local Scrapbook/Stamp store - Please keep the brick and motar stores in business!  Thanks!

Colorful Hugs,
Jennie

No comments:

Post a Comment