Sunday, February 5, 2012

Spectrum Noir Pens - Strawberry Kisses


Whew Hew... Today is my day to post on Crafter's Companion Information Blog. I get to pick anything I want to post today.. how fun is that? I had such a hard time picking. This image was colored with SPECTRUM NOIR MARKERS.... I was able to get a great smooth blend and amazing highlights. I love these new markers... Easy for all level of colorists. So easy to blend without needing to feather (a hard technique for many people to learn).

I had fun playing with this image. The markers really add depth to the image and is just perfect for a bon voy age, graduation (you will go far), or you're a star card. It would also be great in the corner of a vacation scrapbook page.

This stamp is available here - or ask for it at your local stamp store.

Here's how to make this fun fold card.
1. cut base card 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" fold in half then fold front in half again.
2. line the inside of the card with patterned paper 5 1/4" x 4" and a small blank piece to write or stamp a message to the recipient.
3. Add a piece of coordinating patterned paper on the left side of the flap. 2" x 5 1/4"
4. Mount the image on top of the left front panel only.

Stamp Company: Crafter's Companion
Stamp Line: Strawberry Kisses
Stamp: Gorgeous available here

No comments:

Post a Comment