Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My Private Pilot - Austin (and tip on upcoming blog candy)


Hi Everyone!
I just treated myself to a last minute trip to see my son Austin this weekend for MY BIRTHDAY! Whew hew... I have been doing the happy dance since I made that decision! I leave Friday morning. YIPPIE YIPPIE... I am in need of some hugs from my favorite man in the whole world. Dinner with my son and his girlfriend Amanda, what could be better (absolutely nothing, except to add in a few friends, which I will do!)

I love this image. It reminds me so much of Austin when he was a little boy. He would love to play in boxes and laundry baskets. I would pull him around the house making all sorts of race car and airplane noises... Now he is all grown up and Pilot's real airplanes, but these special memories are etched in my heart forever!

Image is LaLa Land's new Pilot Luka and can be found here! LaLaLand Crafts. I used a ton of colors coloring this image. Since I colored it in several different sittings, I am not sure I can even list them all. But I do want to point out that this image has highlights, shading and cast shadows (theme of Thursday's blog hop with awesome blog candy!).
colors: e000, E01, R22, R24, E09, YR21, YR24, E35, E37, E30, N1, N3, W1, W3, W5, E40, E44, E47, B00, B26, y32, y35 (I think that is all LOL).

WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY - COPIC BLOG CANDY.
Be sure to return here on Thursday for Copic Blog Candy... Hint it has to do with Shading, highlighting and cast shadows! The whole Copic team is involved in this blog hop so you will have lots of chances to win an amazing prize.... sign up as a follower so you don't forget!

3 comments:

  1. That is such an adorable image! You colored it so well, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your a great colorer, Maybe that book will halp me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card Jennie!! I love the bright colors, and of course your coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete