Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Copic New Products - Adhesive & Paper
Exciting new products offered by Copic!
I am totally excited about the two new products offered by Copic. The most amazing new blending paper and a wonderful new adhesive! Whew Hew. I have always loved my Neenah Solar Crest White, but this paper is totally amazing and is definately my new favorite!
I am so excited about both of these products and will list all of the fabulous details below under each photo! Your local Stamping, Scrapping and Fine Art stores can order these products from their existing suppliers.
X-Press It Blending Card:
This is now my absolute favorite paper to use with my Copic markers! The ink stays where you put it. Take a look at my samples. Note that the ink blobs were done with the same exact pressure with the same markers. The Neenah paper allowed the ink to feather out and leave a fuzzy image at the edge of the ink. The new X-Press It did not allow the feathering! The ink stayed exactly where the nib touched the paper! How exciting is that!
Other great things about this wonderful new paper!
* Allows more ink & color layering in one spot without feathering.
* Perfect for marker blending
* Ultra smooth, silky finish (awesome)
* Crisp special effects & bright colors
* Ideal for card making and stamping
* Laser & inkjet compatible
*92 lb cover weight
* Acid free & archival
* Beautiful bright white cardstock surface
* Perfect for Copic Markers!
* Crisp image when stamped with Memento Ink (and other recommended inks)
X-Press It - Double Sided Tape
FINALLY an adhesive that has all of the requirements that I have been looking for!
* Affordable (more on the roll and lower price than competitors)
* High Tack - amazing stick power for wood, paper, metals, chipboard, glass, fabric, glitter, & more!
* Heat Resistant - great for applying a straight line of embossing powder - so easy!
* No applicator required - applies easily by hand.
* Easy to tear backing (similar product to Red Line Tape without the hard to tear backing)
* Different widths available.
*Excellent for cardmaking, scrapbooking, jewelry making, papercrafted boxes & more.