Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Classes in Southern California!



You guys have been begging and begging for me to teach local classes.  Well, I am back.  To be honest, I need to fill my classes to be able to continue teaching.  So please come show me your support.

This month we will focus on House Mouse Designs by Stampendous.  They are sweet little mice that are very curious.  You can color them the traditional colors to go along with their individual personalities or color them as you wish.    We will be making three card toppers and one completed card in each class, focusing on coloring skills and techniques rather than glueing cards together.

Bring any brand of alcohol markers, scissors, and adhesive for a full filled two hours. I am also teaching a alcohol marker 101 class in Santa Clarita - that is for sure a must take class for all beginners.  I promise that by the time you leave class you will understand how to blend, correct and pick your colors!

See Calendar on side bar of my blog!

Colorful Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment