Monday, July 5, 2010

New Stamps - Harmonie


I just received these stamps in the mail.... this is a new line to me - check out their blog at http://harmonieloisirscreatifs.blogspot.com/. I love the little kids stamps. They are happy and cheerful looking. They have a really cute girl walking a dog (which I have to get next - love it), baseball boy, and sever others including these fun images that I finally got made into cards. Are they fun or what? The baseball image is still waiting to be made into a card - so there is another one too look forward to seeing.
Harmonie will be in the booth right next door to Copic's booth, and a birdy told me that they are releasing some new images... I can't wait to check them out and meet Stephan in person.
Coloring Tips: The ground & water on all three was done by just dabbing the tip of several markers. It was kinda fun and a different look for the ground/water. Cupcake and fishy are both pop dotted up for a layered look. Finally, the last card didn't match my background paper so I colored the pink hearts and flowers orange to match the color of the girls dress... Copics can make all background paper match perfectly by just a little touch up. Dots on her dress were made with a pale yellow marker. It is so cool that you can add light color dots onto a darker base..... So FUN

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, I love the ground you have created...fab tips too!

    ReplyDelete