Thursday, August 20, 2009

Penquin Parkas! & Class Samples















Here is a cute card I made for one of my next month's card classes. I just love these little Penquins from Our Craft Lounge. The set is called Penquin Parkas... The punch is a Martha Stewart edge punch - it is sooo fun. Of course I added some sparkle fluff to the penquins hats and some glitter for snow! I love Christmas & Winter cards. Come back later in the week for more!

I want to say thanks to everyone who attended one of my classes last week. It feels sooooo good to be be stampin again. As promised I am finally getting a few of the sample cards that we made posted to my blog. Please note that I taught several classes and by the end of the last one, my samples became a bit tattered (some even dissappeared). Next month I will provide a xerox copy of the projects for you to take home incase you dont complete your project. Please also check out my Splitcoaststampers gallery where you will find several other samples.http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=2876











I am currently booking a begining Copic Techniques classes at your several local stamp stores. Instead of completing 4-5 cards, we will work on a Technique book. I have made a 15-20 page booklet with instructions on several different techniques. On each page we will practice coloring images selected specifically for that technique. We will also learn a bit about the Copic colorwheel and how to pick color combinations.
There are lots of extra little tables & goodies included in this booklet. A great reference tool for doing projects later. Dates have not been finalized at all stores, so please ask at the counter or check my postings later next week. (Chino is already scheduled for Sept).

No comments:

Post a Comment