Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Our Craft Lounge Monthly Sketch Challenge


Free Stamps! Did you know Our Craft Lounge has a sketch challenge every month. One lucky winner will get to pick a OCL stamp set of their choice as their prize...
If you don't have a blog to post it to.. no problem, post it to Splitcoast stampers. SO FUN. I won a few months ago and won the OCL Coastal Wishes set.. I love it!

Each month the challenge card is based on a card made by the last months winner. This month we are doing a challenge done by Etha... oh dear this was by far the hardest for me yet. As you all know I tend to use tons of layers on my cards. Well, this one only had three! Yikes, I tried and tried to go by her sketch and ended up adding a few layers and a ribbon. Sorry Etha, you can do the simple beauty better than me! All in all it was based on Etha's card and that was the idea in the first place. To make my own card, based on Etha's layout! Everyone should try it... who knows you might win a free stamp set.
go here for the instructions & August sketch! Good luck everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment