Friday, January 22, 2016

Masculine Froggy Birthday!

I like this simple card.  The image is called Birthday Toad and is available HERE or at your local stamp store!  He comes in red rubber wood mounted or cling mount. The best part is the greeting is attached!  I actually cut the greeting off and now have two stamps that can be used together or separate!  I love the flexibility of using cling red rubber stamps because I can customize them like this.

He is a great little guy to have on hand for any masculine birthday coming up.  I have more men than women in my life and it seems that I never have enough masculine cards in stock.  I need to make up a few extras of this little guy.

This actual card is done using copics.  However I have done it in watercolors which turns out just as cute (and quicker to do).

If you like to give him a try here are the colors I used.
COPICS - Browns: E 37, E35, Greens:YG67, YG63, YG17, YG03, YG01, Blue: B02, Red: R29, Gray base is W1, W3, E31.

Watercolor: Tim Holtz distress markers or ink. Vintage Photo, walnut stain, Peeled paint, candied apple,

Hope you enjoy and give it a try.

Colorful hugs, 
Jennie B


1 comment:

  1. Hi Jennie! This is such an awesome "boy" card! I love the pattern papers and the expression on the frog's face is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete