Wednesday, August 19, 2015

stamp camp. (Copic or watercolor) aug 21 or 22

Whoot whoot. stamp camp at my house. This month we are featuring Stamping up.  (Next month maybe Stampendous or Stampin Up  come vote).

First month special price of 20.00 for five cards, small snack and instruction on Copic or ink watercolor.  I supply watercolor you bring a small paint brush and adhesive.  If you want to use copics please bring your own. I will give you a list,

Your favorite coral combo or r20, r22,r24and a darker red like r27 or r29
Favorite green combo. Ie. Ygo3, yg63, yg67. Or g20 g82 g85. (Any fav green combo,works for leaves)
Bright yellow combo ie: Y 11, Y15, y 19 or your favorite  ( I have extra yellows)
Teal combo   Ie bg 72, bg 75 or any teal combo like bg10 and bg13. Etc.
look at photos and if you don't have listed colors let me know what you have and we will figure it out.  Easy peasy.

Friday aug 21 6-9 pm very close to sell out.
sat August 22. 9 am - noon a few seats left
Saturday 2:00 I will open this slot if we get six NEW participants not already registered

Location is in Colton near loma linda/ San Bernardino. Just West of I215 south of I10.

call me or text me if you want to come. 909-222-7018

Note I would love to start doing this once a month if I have enough people to participate.  My problem is that I may have a hard time getting time off in Oct, Nov and Dec because I work retail.  I am off now for surgery.  I hope to have a class on the weekend of Sept. 12 before my surgery,  will let you know asap. 


see you all
colorful Hugs

SUMMARY:
BRING- snack to share optional. Cost 20.00 per guest (cash prefered, Check ok)

     Watercolor - just bring a small paint brush and adhesive.
      Copic - Bring listed copics or similar combinations that will go with color scheme, and adhesive

1 comment:

  1. This is so exciting, Jennie! I just wish I lived closer to you. Commute from Texas might be a little stressful! Good Luck, and have fun! Good luck with your surgery.
    Mindy~www,mulberrymindy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete