Saturday, August 9, 2014

The Stamp Addict - Watercolor Class - San Diego

Hello Peeps! 

I am super happy to say that I am back in the classroom.  I have settled into my new job at Costco and can now arrange my schedule a bit so that I can do what I love to do and that's teach YOU.... Here is one of my four classes that I will be posting within the next week. 
The Stamp Addict will have two classes.  Distress Ink Watercolor is from 10:00 am - 12:30 pm Call The Stamp Addict to reserve your spot - This is a very popular class and will sell out so hurry hurry - Call now.  http://thestampaddict.com/

Copic Coloring Class featuring Stampendous stamps and Distress INKS.
Bring a small round paint brush or watercolor brush, adhesive and scissors - I will supply everything else! I love everyone down in San Diego (as it's one of my very very very favorite cities anywhere!). 
All images will be available at the store and are by Stampendous. (if there is one you know you are going to want be sure to reserve one of those too!

See ya soon,
Colorful Hugs,
Jennie B



No comments:

Post a Comment