Monday, January 27, 2014

Featured Project on Craft N Things Website!

I am pretty excited to announce that today my project is featured as the Craft of The Day project on the Craft N Things website Monday January 27th, 2014  .... I am super excited.  Please pop on over and take a peek at my mini watercolor stamping tutorial. (here).  (i will update link after it is posted on their website). it's also a sneek peek at what my online class photos will look like in my watercolor stamping classes! You have to click on the main photo to see the step by step photos that go along with the tutorial.

I don't want to post the whole tutorial here but here are a few photo sneek peeks!  Instructions are in the tutorial posted on their website!  Please leave love comments!

Thanks for letting me burst with excitement!











1 comment: