Wednesday, June 1, 2011

What A Dopey Day!



Hello Everyone!
I am in Washington loving life. I have got to visit with Austin (my son) since Sunday. I cherish every minute I get with him. Tomorrow night he is in an ASL concert (sign language) and I get to to watch him and his girlfriend. I am so excited.

I planned on coloring tons of things while Austin was in school, but forgot my markers! YES.. can you believe it.. that's what happens when you wake up at 4:35 and should have been at the airport at 4:30.. oh well.....

Here is an image I colored last week. I was going to make it into a card before I posted it, but feeling Dopey for leaving my markers at home, I thought I would post it today.
These pics are of me playing and being silly at the Artful Horizons event in Palm springs hosted by Donna Salazar, Jennifer Priest and Laura Miller. I had a grand ole time! The tea party was fun, and gave me time to do a few make and takes and act silly. The event was WONDERFUL. There were also some fun vendors from who I ordered fun stuff from... Scency and 31.. oh Yea... my wallet was empty when I left. LOL.... but lots I earned lots of raffle tickets and won a great prize... amazing prize that is.....a bag full of goods!

Ta Ta For Now... Look forward to some Airbrush projects to be posted this weekend.. Whew Hew!

HUGS...

No comments:

Post a Comment