Saturday, January 1, 2011

LA LA Land Stamps


I will be introducing LA LA Land stamps to some of my classes in February. They are fun to color and have the cutest little faces... My favorite is Fancy Marci sitting on the ribbon.. she will be available in rubber in January. The rest are currently available. These cards wil be done at Collective Journey in Feb and several other stores soon!
They are fun to color!








PS... sorry some of them look sparkly.. I don't know why.. they don't look like that in person. Trick photography I guess (or tricks by the camera)

Copic Colors Used:
Fancy Marci - sitting: Dress was colored with RV90's and RV17 on the ribbon & shoes, skin is done with E000, E00, E02, Hair is done with Y31, E33, and YR21
Pirate Luka: hair E33, E30, E37, Skin E000, E00, E02,
Luka with Truck: Greens are G90's, skin E000, E00, E02, Sky is hand colored with B000, and hair is Y31, E33, YR21. Grass is done with G93 and texturized with terry cloth and blender solution.
Marci with gift and Panda: Dress is RV13, RV17, RV19 skin is E000, E00, E02, Hair E30, E33, E37, Pink spica pen used on hair ribbon and shoes, dress ribbon is Y31 (new color for me and I love it).
Marci with present & panda: dress is done with RV17, RV19, Skin is E000, E00, E02, Hair is E30, E33, Y31. Background was done with a ruler and Multiliner. Then hand colored with Blender pen, E30 & C1 & C3. Panda Bear is C00, Co1, Co3, Present: YG05 & BG01








Hugs to everyone for a great new year!




Jennie








4 comments:

  1. These are all so cute!! I'm curious if you use Cryogen paper? All the photo's of my friends cards that use that paper look sparkly like that also but they say it colors like a dream.
    Hugs and Happy New Year!!
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennie, your cards look fab, as always. I love the LaLa Land images, they are just too dang cute. I've noticed that the darker Copics, especially reds, browns, and grays, will create a bit of a shiny spot if colored over multiple times, which is necessary for blending. This isn't usually noticeable when looking at the images with the naked eye, but digital cameras with the higher megapixels pick it up and make it look glittery or as if it is a tiny bare spot. I've noticed this is more amplified if my exposure setting is too high. You may want to play with your camera settings and lighting, but personally, I think your cards look great ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jennie, I'm here to make a comment for the copic blog hop. And I love your cards. Haven't had a chance to use the markers yet myself, but I am looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks to tips... I used my new Copic xpress blending card to color on.. think it was my camera acting up... got a new camera will take these photos over and repost.... easy... just spend money and correct the sparkle problem.. lol

    ReplyDelete